John Wesley UMC has partnered with VANCO, an online payment platform to process and collect pledges, offerings and donations securely. VANCO has been in business for over 20 years and has over 45,000 customers; 20,000 being faith-based organizations.
Some of the special features include:
- Make a one-time or recurring donations using your checking/savings account or debit/credit card (can set it up weekly, monthly, every other month)
- Log in or donate as a guest
- Securely and conveniently review past and manage future donations in your profile
- Option to manage account via “GivePlus Church” mobile app
- Ability to cover the cost of the Processing Fee if you wish
Please note the following:
- In the future there will be availability to donate towards special funds (i.e Missions & Outreach, Children & Youth, etc.)
- If you have submitted a pledge card to the church office, your online giving will be reflected on your pledge statements, currently mailed three times a year
- The church will be charged per transaction, so we encourage monthly transactions if possible
Click below to give online:
Click Here to read Frequently Asked Questions.