Starting Sunday, June 13th through Sunday, June 27th we will offer one outdoor service at 9:30 am in our church’s backyard.
9:30 am Outdoor Worship Service
- Bring your own chairs that will work comfortably on the grass
- If you plan to stay in your car, please go to the back parking lot, and an usher will direct you to a parking spot. Turn your radio to FM, and turn to channel 92.5
- Families will sit together – nursery care will not be provided.
- In case of rain or inclement weather, the outdoor service will be cancelled, with notice given on the website and Facebook by 8:00 am Sunday morning. Everyone will be welcome to attend the indoor service at 9:30 am.
Starting July 4th through September 5th we will have an outdoor service at Surf Dr. Beach at 7:30 am and an indoor worship service at 9:30 am in the Sanctuary.
7:30 am Beach Service
Meet at Surf Drive Beach on Surf Drive Road at 7:30 am for a non-denominational worship service. This 30 minute service will include praise and worship music and a message by Pastor Rebecca. What better way to worship God than in the beauty of his creation? Bring a chair, floppy hat and a friend!
- Bring your own chairs that will work comfortably on the sand
- We will ask everyone to fill in the area closest to the parking lot first before expanding beyond the beach house. This will help us set the sound system so everyone can hear. There will be an usher inside the beach area to help guide people in finding spots.
- In case of inclement weather, the beach service will be held in the Sanctuary.
9:30 am Indoor Worship Service
Starting July 4th we will have a 9:30 worship service in the Sanctuary.
- Masks are respected but not required and we ask that you be mindful of others personal space.
We hope to worship with you this summer!